Sales AssociateJune 4, 2020
Massage TherapistJune 4, 2020
We are currently looking for well-qualified estheticians to staff various SPA locations nationwide.
General qualification requirements are outlined below:
- Potential to fulfill part-time or full-time position between 15-30 hours per week
- Able to work flexible hours with emphasis surrounding week/ weekend days and nights
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Esthetician or Cosmetology diploma
- A current, valid state esthetic license recognized by the governing board of Michigan
- Esthetic training at a recognized esthetic school
- Proficiency with latest salon techniques for performing facials, skin analysis.
- Proficiency with use of equipment needed to perform technical work.
- Developed communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to build and maintain strong customer relationships
As an Esthetician with Massage Green Spa, you will be directly responsible for:
- Acknowledge and greet all Guests and offers friendly, prompt, and courteous service.
- Attend all Massage Green mandatory education events and workshops.
- Assist in store duties (e.g., filling and sap retail displays and shelves).
- Adhere to spa dress code and Massage Green standards for guest service and cleanliness.
- Demonstrate full knowledge of the spa’s facial treatments and the products used, their benefits, and ingredients and be able to communicate these to guests
- Provide excellent esthetic services to all spa guests
- Follow all established treatment protocols for the proper and consistent execution and do so within specified timelines and without deviation
- Taking general direction from spa management and ownership
Benefits of working for Massage Green Spa include:
- Competitive hourly wage with flexible hours
- Bonus incentives for exceptional performance and above and beyond results
- Not required to work on national major holidays (New Year’s Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas Day)
- Ability for career advancement for high-performing individuals
For additional information about our services, mission and company values please CLICK HERE
Massage Green Spa is an equal opportunity employer EEOC
Submit Your Information For Consideration: